ON SALE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST - COLOR & SIZE MAY VERY DEPENDING ON AVAILABILITY
Cruising Companion Car Harnesses Keep Dogs Safe and Secure
Help protect your pets while traveling in cars with our Cruising Companion Car Harnesses. Adjustable web harness attaches easily to virtually any seat belt with a universal seat belt clip. Keeps dogs safely contained with an adjustable strap that allows them to sit, lie down or stand comfortably. Made of strong, durable woven nylon with plastic quick-release buckles and heavy-duty hardware. Comes in Black, Blue, & Pink colors.
Note: Harness does not work with Ford Explorer , SAAB, or Volvo seat belts.
Measure girth around the broadest part of the chest and add 2". If the measurement is between sizes or if the pet has a stouter build, we recommend selecting the next size up for proper fit.
Available in sizes:
- XS fits girths 7"-16" and under 15 pounds
- Small fits girths 12"-28" and 15-64 pounds
- Large fits girths 28"-36" and 65-95 pounds
- XL fits girths 32"-44" and over 95 pounds
- When harness is placed on the dog, the metal D-ring should be resting on the dog's back, facing the tail.
- Unbuckle straps and place shorter strap around the dog's neck and fasten buckle.
- Pull dog's front right leg through harness.
- Bring longer girth strap behind the dog's front legs and fasten buckle.
- After fastening buckle, adjust straps using plastic slides. Allow two fingers to slide under the straps for a snug fit.
- Attach the safety strap swivel clasp to D-ring on the back of the harness.
- Insert the safety strap's universal clip into the seat belt buckle on vehicle's seat.
- Adjust the safety strap to desired length so that pet can comfortably sit, lie or stand in seat.
Caution: Do not leave pets unattended in vehicles.